Training & Events

Brisbane |Trusted Leader Program - August 2019

Our award winning Trusted Leader Program has been designed to provide individuals and organisations with the knowledge, practical strategies and techniques to effectively lead people. Based on the Full range leadership model, this program will help you to understand leadership styles and behaviours to develop core leadership, communications and coaching skills.

 Winner of the 2015 Australian Learning Impact Awards (ALIA)

Program modules and workshop objectives

This program consists of five, one day modules that are completed once a month over a 5 month period. The program will address the various concepts, skills and behaviours associated with effective leadership for new and developing managers.


At the end of the Trusted Leader Program you will be able to: 

  • Better engage, align and empower staff
  • Set and achieve operational goals
  • Develop effective coaching communication skills
  • Develop influencing and negotiating skills
  • Identify the dimensions of Transactional Leadership relevant to the workplace
  • Develop effective techniques to enhance Transformational Leadership capability
  • Learn and practice skills for leading with emotions


  • 10% of measurable individual and team performance within an organisation is influenced by transformational and transactional leadership behaviours
  • Transformational leaders shape employee perceptions – a leader’s score on the MLQ360+ can impact up to 25% of their employees’ selfrated effectiveness on the job
  • 50% of an employee’s discretionary effort on the job can be determined by the right combination of transformational and transactional leadership behaviours

“Leadership is learnable. In fact, based on research only 30% of leadership ability can be attributed to inherited traits such as intelligence, the other 70% can be developed.” Professor Avolio (Director of Gallup Leadership) .

Presented by:  Lisa Paton

Program Dates:

  • Module 1 – Wednesday 28th August 2019

  • Module 2 – Thursday 19th September 2019

  • Module 3 – Thursday 17th October 2019

  • Module 4 – Thursday 14th November 2019

  • Module 5 – Thursday 5th December 2019

Course Price:
$3900.00 (5 days over 5 months)

9.00am to 4.00pm (Full Day)

Level 10, 340 Adelaide Street, Brisbane.

Course Notes
Morning Tea